Trainee (Marketing Department)
- Possibility to work full time is preferred but flexible schedule could be an option;
- Bachelor/master degree preferably in marketing, economy, sociology or management;
- Good understanding of economical, marketing principles;
- Advanced Excel skills (graphics, pivot tables, macros);
- English at a good level;
- Relevant software skills with focus on PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical thinking;
- Attentive to details;
- Result oriented;
- Proactive & Problem solving;
- Able to learn fast;
- Able to work under pressure and in multitask environment.
Main objectives of the job:
- To support Business Insights Team with analytical data, statistics, reports, analytical summaries
- Data collection, control and analysis (concerning retail and HoReCa channels, brand performance etc.);
- Preparation of analytical summaries, sales data and sales reports;
- Cooperation with analytical agencies;
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports;
- Budget and payments control;
- Assistance to Business Insights Manager in preparation of presentations;
- Independent analytical projects.
- 8 months in real hot business atmosphere;
- Possibility to feel the responsibility and see the results of your work;
- Possibility to learn new programs and gain new professional skills and experience;
- Official employment.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Nadiya Koval, HR Specialist
Closing date for applications: October 4th, 2013
8 months internship