Financial manager / controller
I. Ability to work with figures and tables, very good knowledge of MS Excel, 1C knowledge desirable
II. Ability to efficiently communicate orally and in writing, to build trusty relationships with colleagues and partners
III. Knowledge and understanding of macro- and microeconomics, finances, financial analysis and ability to apply
IV. Ability and willingness to lead complex M&A and investment projects, knowledge of company valuation methods, investment decision factors and ability to apply
V. Fluent English
The goals of a financial manager/controller in the company spread far beyond financial analysis and controlling and include:
I. Preparation of managerial decisions to manage current liquidity of the Group and to increase the value of the Group
– Analysis of the economic situation, market trends and consumer behavior across the markets of company operations
– Analysis of financial indicators and ratios of Group’s companies
– Analysis of macroeconomic situation and trends in the markets of presence and worldwide in order to build macroeconomic scenarios
II. Group companies’ budgeting
– Consolidation of yearly/monthly business plans and preparation of corresponding budgets
– Participation in tender committees and controlling of expenses
– Organization and maintaining of cost efficiency control system
III. Group Development
– Search and analysis of investment opportunities in ceramics, construction materials, as well as in other sectors of real economy
– Preparation of business plans, complex financial models, investment memorandums
– Negotiations at all stages of acquisition projects, acquisition targets due diligence
– Preparation of modernization concepts and business plans based on market analysis and fixed assets factors
– Organization of tenders for purchase of equipment, negotiations with equipment suppliers, preparation of contracts for the supply of the equipment
– Getting financing for the selected acquisition and modernization projects from financial institutions, organization of appropriate tender procedures, negotiations and contracts preparation
I. Ambitious goals
II. Competitive environment
III. Wide business experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com
About the company:
Golden Tile Ceramic Group is vertically integrated group of companies ensuring complete cycle of ceramic tiles production and distribution. It is #2 Ukrainian ceramic tile producer with 14.7 mn sq.m total capacity with 8.9 % market share in Ukraine and 2.6% market share in Russia (2012) and over USD 100 m turnover.
Ceramic Group Golden Tile includes:
• PJSC “Kharkov Tile Plant” – ceramic tile producer equipped with new modern Italian equipment from Sacmi with total annual capacity of 14.7 mn sq.m that includes 4.3 mn sq.m of floor tile, 10 mn sq.m of wall tiles, and 0.4 mn sq.m of decorating elements.
• Shakhtostroy Ltd. has the license for Veroliubovskoye quarry of white clay. The company annually extracts 200 000 t of clay and secures Kharkov Tile plant demand.
• Maydan-Vilskiy quarry Ltd is specialized in extraction and processing of pegmatite necessary for ceramic tile body and glaze production. Annual production capacity of Maydan-Vilskiy quarry is 215 000 t of pegmatite. The company annually extracts 150 000 t of pegmatite and secures Kharkov Tile plant demand.
• PJSC “Maydan-Vilskiy kombinat ogneuporov” – leading producer of refractor bricks and mixes for households ovens and fireplaces with current annual capacity of 4 million bricks. The company operates the quarry for kaolin and pegmatite necessary for bricks production.
• PJSC “Nikitovskiy Alebaster Plant” produces 1 000 t of dry mortars per month. The main product of the company is glue for ceramic tiles.
• Golden Tile Ltd. – exclusive distributor of the Group’s products. It includes 11 regional distribution centers (RDC): 8 in Ukraine and 3 in Russia. Ceramic Group Golden Tile exports its products to Russia, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Belarus and Estonia.
The Group is a legal and transparent company. Since 2008 the group is annually audited by KMPG.
The Group is a responsible employer with over 1400 employees.