Product Marketing Manager, B2B
- MA degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Experience in product marketing, direct marketing, and/or marketing program management.
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record of managing ROI campaigns and measurements.
- Understanding of the search, online advertising, or web publishing market.
- Strong interest in analysing products, customers and market dynamics with an aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
- Ability to work from Kiev, Ukraine and travel when required.
- Drive the B2B advertisers acquisition strategy and drive revenue for Google.
- Manage the country advertisers acquisition budget to execute ROI efficient recruitment programs.
- Track and analyse marketing programs to optimise overall results and plan campaign and channel mix.
- Set-up, develop and maintain Google programs for Agencies in the market.
- Recruit, train and coach Agencies joining programs.
The area: Marketing
Find the user. Find the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems - from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And, we approach marketing in a way that only Google can - breaks the rules, redefines the medium, makes the user the hero, and ultimately, lets the technology speak for itself.
The role: Product Marketing Manager, B2B, Ukraine
Product Marketing Managers are flexible, hardworking marketeers who have demonstrable knowledge about Google. You will plan and execute major B2B initiatives for the Ukraine, focusing on Google cooperation with Agencies. You will be in charge of positioning and promoting Google's B2B products to achieve measurable objectives. Your end goal will be to recruit small and medium advertisers through efficient ROI-based campaigns and especially via setting up, developing and maintaining Google programs for agencies in Ukraine. You will work with international marketing teams, sales and PR to acquire new advertisers and contribute to the overall positioning of Google in the business and consumer market.