Marketing and Event Manager
We do NOT care about your:
• The origin of your degree (e.g. Doctor of Microbiology).
What we DO care about is:
• Age: not more than 30 years;
• Experience in event- direction from three years;
• Experience in implementation event, in marketing and promotion, in business-development;
• Experience in service area;
• Brilliant level speaking and writing English is a must;
• PC competency: Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point;
• Positive, active, sociable, initiative, tending to growth and development person;
• Thinking out of the box;
• Creating and organizing of business events on International Business Education topic;
• Using traditional and innovation event formats: information and orientation session, presentations, doors open days, chats, conferences, webinars;
• Close connections with graduate students of top Business Schools and Universities, world’s leading consulting companies, top business schools (Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Kellogg, Chicago Booth etc.);
• Project’s coordination during the all steps, proposing the events solutions and delivering the events to the clients specification;
• Marketing and promotion of events, negotiating with clients, partners and contractors, creating parity arrangements;
• Improvement of the effectiveness of events, analysis and reporting;
• Developing event direction by using new technologies and new ideas.
• Working Full-Time (comfortable office in the center of Kiev);
• Salary: major basic rates+%;
• Working in high intellectual area of International Business Education;
• Organization events in three countries – Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, business trips;
• Opportunity to rapidly grow both personally and professionally;
• Job in a fast-growing company with a democratic management style and high values;
• A feeling of being a part of a young and friendly team.
Please, send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone (050) 87 86 906.
Please indicate the title of the position vacant in the subject line of your message.
MBA Strategy, the leading MBA/Top universities Admission Company in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other CIS countries, provides consulting services related to MBA and to getting into world-class business schools such as Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Kellogg, Chicago and so on. The company has been working on CIS market for more than 6 years. The central office of the company is situated in Kiev.