• Unix-based systems administration skills
• Experience with Linux & Windows OS
• Experience with monitoring systems operations
• General network administration knowledge
• Relational database & SQL knowledge
• Basic HTML, XML, Perl knowledge
• English language at intermediate level as a minimum
• Shell scripting is a strong plus
• Monitor proactively customers’ hardware and software infrastructure.
• Timely acknowledge and resolve customer incidents; communicate with and service the external company users.
• Review, analyze and determine the types of resolution or escalation paths for the incidents/cases according to the Knowledge Base, instructions and procedures.
• Properly escalate incidents to the appropriate level of Technical Service Support Team.
• Perform activities prescribed in the Knowledge Base regarding the known error situations in order to restore user services in the shortest time possible.
• Communicate with other Support Team members and development team in order to track and resolve current issues.
• Report on the results of the work performed to the Team supervisor.
• Unique Ecommerce Expertise: We provide ecommerce services to the biggest names and brands in the retail that are bringing the best shopping experience to the millions of online customers worldwide;
• Learning and Development: Company sponsored certifications, trainings, invitations to attend and organize internal and external events, extensive technical library;
• Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, Career Path Program, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
• Comprehensive Social Package: Health insurance for employees and his/her family members, 100% paid sick leave, convenient office locations and much more.
Please, apply here
• The candidate will be located in a busy, open area office. The candidate will face the necessity to focus constantly on the current operations.
• 12 hrs work shift schedule is as follows: 1 week day shift, 1 week off, 1 week night shift, 1 week off.