Account Manager Ukraine, Latvia & Estonia (f/m)
- excellent communication skills in Russian, Ukrainian and English
- eager to work in an international environment
- willing to drive business to success with a hands-on, structured and organized attitude and are passionate about driving sales
- strong communicational and presentation skills
- act independently but also consider yourself to be a team player
- three or more years experience in a similar function (B2B Sales)
- possess a degree in a business related discipline
- willing to travel up to 70%.
- Find and develop new accounts, new business opportunities in markets and segments.
- Create, develop and manage systematically and pro-actively effective business relationships with assigned - Accounts to achieve mediated/facilitated sales goals and develop long term partnerships with them.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to regularly visit prospective accounts and to participate in fairs and events.
- Constant maintaining of the Swarovski brand & image.
- Train, promote and facilitate sales of products, trend & application know-how and branding.
- Develop customized product (special production) and/or business solutions (e.g. application and branding support).
- Gather and communicate business relevant information (e.g. competitors' activities, success stories) and provide structured feedback to the management.
- Proactive dialogue with Customer Care Center to ensure a coherent customer approach.
- Planning and budgeting on account-level.
Apply on company website
Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity that goes beyond the manufacturing of crystal.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, Swarovski designs, manufactures, and markets high-quality crystals, genuine gemstones and created stones, and finished products such as jewelry, accessories, and lighting. In addition, Swarovski Crystal Worlds was established as a unique venue dedicated to showcasing artistic interpretations of crystal.