Associate Product Marketing Manager Intern
- Students with a Bachelors/Masters degree or above in progress. To be eligible, students need to return to full-time education after the internship. Priority given to applicants graduating during
- Ideal duration: 6 months. Ideal start: August 1, 2013
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity.
- Strong interest in product marketing, direct marketing, marketing programme management or consulting.
- Keen interest in analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills plus demonstrated capacity for understanding strategy.
- Understanding of the search, online advertising or web publishing markets and interest in working on a variety of product and search related challenges.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian, Russian.
The area: Marketing
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways.
The role: Associate Product Marketing Manager Intern
Associate Product Marketing Managers are flexible, hardworking people with demonstrable interest in Google, who analyze, measure, position, package and promote Google's product and business offerings in the market. Your responsibilities include working with the Product Marketing Managers, the corporate marketing group, sales and product support to drive a variety of projects. You will gain exposure working on both B2B products and B2C products.
- Analyse market to identify major players, potential partners and opportunities for each product.
- Define and implement customer communications strategy.
- Provide follow up and tracking marketing initiatives.
- Define market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior.
Apply with CV and cover letter @: email@example.com