Спеціаліст з онлайн медіа
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Master's degree.
- Previous experience or internships in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and/or motivate others around you.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in the language you would support.
- Provide outstanding customer focus, account management and sales or technical support to Google's advertisers, publishers and/or users.
- Secure new clients by presenting search marketing solutions.
- Implement creative ways to drive account development at scale, improve our client relationships and increase revenue by up-selling and promoting other Google products.
- Provide strategic advice and help solve business or technical issues by working closely in a consultative role with key internal and external clients.
*** MBA candidates need not apply ***
This position is based in our EU Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
This position is available in the following languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian.
For more information and immediate consideration, please apply at this URL:
Online Media Associate Program
Please ONLY apply online. Emailed resumes will NOT be considered.
The area: SMB Sales and Operations
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, and deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables customers to grow their businesses with us. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our innovative teams of strategists, account developers and customer support specialists work together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its age or size.
The role: Online Media Associate Program (Multiple Languages Available)
Actively help grow customer business as a Sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.