Associate Product Marketing Manager Intern
- Students with a Bachelors/Masters degree in progress. To be eligible, students need to return to full-time education after the internship. Priority given to applicants graduating late 2012 or during 2013.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity.
- Strong interest in product marketing, direct marketing, marketing programme management or consulting.
- Keen interest in analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills plus demonstrated capacity for understanding strategy.
- Understanding of the search, online advertising or web publishing markets and interest in working on a variety of product and search related challenges.
- Fluency in English, as well as the location's local language.
- Analyse market to identify major players, potential partners and opportunities for each product.
- Define and implement customer communications strategy.
- Provide follow up and tracking marketing initiatives.
- Define market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior.
- Provide support to the sales team.
Details: Associate Product Marketing Manager Intern
This position can be based in Amsterdam,The Netherlands; Brussels, Belgium; Budapest, Hungary; Copenhagen, Denmark; Hamburg, Germany; Istanbul, Turkey; Kiev, Ukraine; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Madrid, Spain; Milan, Italy; Moscow, Russia; Oslo, Norway; Paris, France; Prague, Czech Republic; Stockholm, Sweden; or Zurich, Switzerland.
The area: Marketing
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And, we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--breaking the rules, redefining the medium, making the user the hero, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The role: Associate Product Marketing Manager Intern
Associate Product Marketing Managers are flexible, hardworking people with demonstrable interest in Google, who analyze, measure, position, package and promote Google's product and business offerings in the market. As an intern you would be responsible for supporting Google's growth and revenue generating efforts through effective and results-focused marketing campaigns. Your responsibilities include working with the Product Marketing Managers, the corporate marketing group, sales and product support to drive a variety of projects. You will gain exposure working on both B2B products and B2C products.
Start date and duration: Winter or summer start dates, duration 6-12 months (depending on the team and location).
Your CV must be submitted in English indicating when you expect to complete your degree (mm/yy) and your availability.