ASSOCIATE IN LITIGATION TEAM
• High Ukrainian, Russian and English legal writing skills; research skills, communication skills, critical thinking skills, rhetoric skills, resistance to stress, ability to work overtime, high responsibility, .
• Good knowledge of civil, commercial, criminal and administrative law, judiciary proceedings codes, judiciary practice, proficient in legal databases such as Liga-Zakon, NAU Court Cases and the Unified State Register of Court Cases, good client communication skills.
• Clients’ representation within the judiciary proceedings (commercial, administrative and civil litigation) and arbitration;
• Drafting lawsuits/counterclaims, appeal and cassation claims/counterclaims within commercial, administrative and civil litigation;
• Drafting demanding letters/answers to demanding letters and conducting settlement negotiations on behalf of clients;
• Gathering evidences, examining legal data;
• Conducting deep legal research and writing litigation strategy;
• Monitoring and research of judiciary practice (cases and recommendation documents of the highest courts);
• Clients’ liaison on issues of commercial, administrative and civil litigation;
• Preparation of cases for litigation in foreign jurisdictions;
• Clients’ representation within bodies of Ukrainian State Enforcement Office (enforcement proceedings);
• Drafting applications on initiation of criminal investigations concerning crimes of client’s counterparties and representation of client’s as injured person within criminal proceedings (e.g. challenging decisions, activity or inactivity of law enforcements bodies);
• Coordination and supervising of paralegals work;
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Contact person: Svitlana SK. Kharchenko firstname.lastname@example.org