• Graduates from Accounting/Finance/Economics;
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or any other country generally accepted accounting principles (for example, US GAAP) is a plus;
• No working experience is required;
• Good command of English (both verbal and writing); other language is a plus;
• Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Positive attitude;
• Willingness to learn;
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy;
• Desire to exceed expectations;
• Leadership ability;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Adequacy of the skills and suitability of applicants for the job position offered will ultimately be determined based on the results of internal testing and interviews.
Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
Ernst & Young is currently seeking outstanding candidates for staff position with the Audit practice.
As an Audit Staff, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors in which Ernst & Young is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
We offer you:
• Work with a bright, friendly and energetic teams;
• Develop your personal and business skills;
• Receive a competitive remuneration package.
Target Start Date
October - November, 2010
Якщо Ви зацікавлені в роботі в «Ернст енд Янг», заповніть анкету на сайті www.ey.com/ukraine у розділі «Кар’єра».
At Ernst & Young we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At Ernst & Young you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.